HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Lakes International Comic Art Festival!

I'm going to be at LICAF this weekend! Here are just a few of the books I will have for sale there:

ABIGAIL AND THE SNOWMAN


This is the book of the series Boom Studios published early last year, now finally collected in a single volume - the form I originally wanted for it. I'm not even sure it's in comic book stores yet, so this will be your chance not only to get it before anybody else, but to have it signed and sketched-in by the author.

BETTY BOOP #1


I only have a limited number of copies of this, written by me and drawn by the very talented Gisèle Lagacé. Grab them early!

FRED THE CLOWN in "THE IRON DUCHESS"




My latest self-published effort, 100 pages of wordless silent movie-inspired shenanigans with the Fredster.

THE BAKER STREET PECULIARS #1-4


Again, very limited quantities of these. My most recent series from Boom!, drawn by the amazing Andy Hirsch.

I will also have many of my other books (all three volumes of Snarked!, The Show Must Go On, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Popeye, etc.), minicomics, original artwork, and will be drawing custom sketches for visitors throughout the weekend for a modest fee.

Last year was my first Lakes Festival and I had a great time. I'm sure this year will be no exception. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.